Pages

Thursday 6 May 2010

Hurray for And Is Never Shaken!

Well, And is Never Shaken has been available for one day, and it is already showing up on the little 'Bestsellers' carousel on the left of the Dreamspinner Press website. Obviously 'Bestseller' here just means that it's sold a few copies quite quickly, but it's the first time I've ever seen bestseller linked to any of my work in any way, so I'm happy.

In other news, I'm giving away a few copies of this novella on Reviews by Jessewave. You need to post a romantic playlist in the comment trail to get your name in the hat. There have been some awesome entries, which are likely to swell my musical collection before long. There's only a few hours left in this giveaway, so if you haven't been there yet, please visit.

Finally, thanks to everyone for their votes in the What Should I Write next poll. Again, there are only a few hours left to vote, so if anyone else has an opinion, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment